Our mission is to deliver high quality construction projects in the Pacific Northwest consistent with maximum customer value. Throughout every facet of our business, we remain committed to the highest standards of professionalism, building effective relationships with clients, subcontractors, suppliers and consultants and maintaining the utmost level of integrity.
Mark Takisaki began working for the company in 1968 while still in high school and learned many of his business skills from his father, Jim. In 1984 Mark purchased the firm and has continued the proud tradition of integrity, professionalism and client service to this day. Under Mark’s leadership, the company continues to grow focusing primarily on public works construction contracts.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- 2006 | Prime Contractor of the Year Region X | US Small Business Admin.
- 1999 | Region X – 8(a) Graduate of the Year | US Small Business Admin.
- 1998 | Award for Construction Excellence – New Commercial Construction 4+ Million | Associated Builders & Contractors
- 1997 | Small Business Hero Award | Service Corps of Retired Executives
- 1995 | Achievement in Building Craftsmanship | Masonry Design Awards Program
- 1994 | Administrator’s Award for Excellence Region X | US Small Business Admin.
- 1992 | Administrator’s Award for Excellence Region X | US Small Business Admin. | Prime Contractor of the Year Region X Nomination | US Small Business Admin.
- 1991 | Minority Small Business Excellence | US Small Business Admin. & S.C.O.R.E.
- 1990 | Achievement Award | Seattle Minority Enterprise Development Week Committee
- 1987 | Award of Excellence | Puget Sound Minority Supplier Development Council